Slow down …,please!!!
In this blog i want to share some realization on slowing down…,which I used the word -slow down..,but I really not live this word.In my life ,in walking and participating in life …i really participate in my mind so much then is pretty impossible slow down in physical reality.I see this in conversation with people I am doing ,on the phone and up face.
Wishing that something will end…(like for example winter…it is sort of wish to speed the time..,I am so impatient with the winter the I wanted to be over ,done.)
Is just that we all are hurry for the next thing….
I see in me how I wanted speed up ,because I do not like what is here now….,instead of understanding and investigating.
And when we look in nature …,the nature is not speeding ,is just here ,moving constantly…..
Just want to mention nice support tools in eqafe from snails ,which is great.
When we look this physical reality only man is in hurry ,in mind speed ….everything else take time to move .
With this fast forward its hard to face yourself …as a matter of fact its impossible to face yourself …,so I see in me this point of not wanting to face me ,to not wanting to see the real me ,to still believe in picture perfect ,….picture which create my mind.
so there it is self forgiveness :
1.I forgve myself to accept and allowed myself to move fast in my mind,in order to not face everything of my mind ,which is me.
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to participate a lot in my mind , to create lot of back chat.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to not be self honest with me and others ,because I still want to hold on on the picture in my mind.
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to talk fast on the phone , to talk fast with people ,like there is no more time left,always be in hurry.
5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to really not be in full participation were I am around people talking ,because I am so much in my mind ,planning what is next.
6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to wait for the last minute to doing something ..and then the only option is to speed up,to be in hurry in order finish something on time,which was really not necessary in the first place if I would to things with out delay.
7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to never realize that I miss so much reality if I am always in hurry ,in my mind speed.
8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to think that being in hurry is good ,its mean that I am responsible and don't wast a minute ,but reality is that I do wast time on things ,which does not support me and on things which are important I am in hurry,which is mean that I lose the big picture ,I lose many opportunity to grow ,to expand ,and the peed of my mind is just an illusion ,because the REAL life is Here ,in Physicality.
9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to judge people ,who are not in hurry ,to thing that they are not responsible ,to think that you have to be intense and in hurry in order to accomplish something.
I commit myself to practice 4 count of breathe ,to slow down for real ,to stop the mind game.
I commit myself to slow down a minute i will see myself the hurry in my mind.
I commit myself to be more aware of this speed in my mind,to stop ,to breath ,to slow down with writing self forgiveness process.
No comments:
Post a Comment